We are looking for a few good artists to submit flag designs to represent our state at the Youth Art Month Museum next year at the NAEA convention.
• Incorporate the national theme (United through Art) into the design.
• Include the name “South Carolina” somewhere in the design.
• Submissions can be in a vertical or horizontal format, however all flags will be displayed vertically in the Youth Art Month Museum.
• Creatively use images that represent SC or represent art.
• Include the words “Youth Art Month” if possible.
Each art teacher can submit up to three designs. An overall winner will be selected and made into the SC flag.
Each design must be submitted on the provided Entry Form.
The deadline for submitting ideas is Tuesday, January 17, 2017.
Submissions can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or mailed to Randall Clamp, A.C. Moore Elementary School, 333 Etiwan Avenue, Columbia, SC 29205.
For more information & access to the entry form, go to:
South Carolina Art Education Foundation is a chapter of the National Art Education Association (NAEA), which advances visual arts education to fulfill human potential and promote global understanding.